Autodesk University* is the premier learning destination for Autodesk software users everywhere, bringing together design and engineering professionals from around the world. Delegates will join us for this event, being hosted in London, for an opportunity to attend classes, forums and keynotes with product experts and thought leaders.
AU London is a 2 day action-packed innovation-led programme consisting of:
- Daily keynote presentations from Autodesk executives and industry leaders
- Autodesk and partner exhibition
- Varied classes by leading experts and working professionals
- Hands-on labs
- Professional certification
- Opportunities to connect socially and to network with your industry peers including the Drinks Reception on Tuesday 19th June
Here are a few ways we will benefit from my attendance:
- I can participate in exclusive hands-on sessions and demonstrations that are usually limited to product training courses, saving us time and money on separate training.
- AU London presentations and activities will address solutions to business and technology challenges facing our organization.
- This conference provides a unique opportunity to meet professionals, subject matter experts and Autodesk company partners, all of whom present the opportunity of establishing relationships that increase opportunities for our growth.
- I will receive first-hand information about future product roadmaps, which will help us be proactive in our plans to achieve a competitive edge.
- I will network industry peers; learn from their successes and best practices and benefit from their expertise in solving problems similar to ours.
*Autodesk University is a private conference and online offering developed by us. It is not a higher education provider authorised by the Department for Education
How much will it cost?
Approximately +VAT for 2 days of speakers, training, certification and networking.
See for yourself
Get all the details on the AU London website.
Please think it over and let me know if we can discuss this at our next 1:1 meeting.